RB ALP Result 2018 Released by Railway Recruitment Board, Check at Official Websites – RRB ALP Result 2018 Released by Railway Recruitment Board, Check at Official Websites
RRB ALP Result 2018: The RRB ALP Result 2018 was declared on November 2, Saturday. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) declared the results of Group C ALP, Technician Exam on the official regional websites. Candidates are advised to check the respective websites.
Earlier, reports had suggested that the results will be announced on October 31. The RRB conducted the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians (RRB ALP 2018) recruitment exam from August 21 to September 4, 2018. The examination was held at various test centres across the country.
Steps to check RRB ALP, Technician Results 2018:
- Visit the regional website of RRBs.
- On the homepage, search for RRB ALP, Technician Result 2018 link.
- Click on the result PDF and enter your roll number and submit.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the RRB ALP result and take print out for future reference.
RRB Group C Results 2018: Here’s the link of regional websites
- RRB Guwahati (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Jammu (www.rrbjammu.nic.in)
- RRB Kolkata (www.rrbkolkata.gov.in)
- RRB Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in)
- RRB Mumbai (www.rrbmumbai.gov.in)
- RRB Muzaffarpur (www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in)
- RRB Patna (www.rrbpatna.gov.in)
- RRB Ranchi (rrbranchi.gov.in)
- RRB Secunderabad (rrbsecunderabad.nic.in)
- RRB Ahmedabad (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in)
- RRB Ajmer (rrbajmer.gov.in)
- RRB Allahabad (rrbald.gov.in)
- RRB Bangalore (rrbbnc.gov.in)
- RRB Bhopal (www.rrbbpl.nic.in)
- RRB Bhubaneshwar (www.rrbbbs.gov.in)
- RRB Bilaspur (www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in)
- RRB Chandigarh (www.rrbcdg.gov.in)
- RRB Chennai (www.rrbchennai.gov.in)
- RRB Gorakhpur (www.rrbguwahati.gov.in)
- RRB Siliguri (www.rrbsiliguri.org)
A total of 64,371 vacancies are there out of which 27,795 vacancies are for Assistant Loco Pilot and 36,576 vacancies for other technicians.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET). In order to qualify the exam, the RRB Group C aspirants need to secure at least the score of 42 marks in each of the section which is applicable to all candidates.
Candidates who will be selected in RRB Group C ALP, Technician tests will get a remuneration of Rs 19,900 (Level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix) plus other allowances as admissible.